Thank you for contacting 3els, your ground support team in Spain.
You can CHECK YOUR BOOKING HERE. You'll need your Costco reservation number beginning with A or C and followed by 8 digits.
For further assistance, please the below indications carefully:
ARRIVING IN SPAIN
- Meeting points:
- Airports: after clearing customs & collecting your luggage, find your driver at the waiting area in the arrival hall.
- Train stations:
- Barcelona Sants: your driver will wait for you at the McDonald’s door inside the station.
- Madrid Atocha: follow the GREEN exit signs (do not go through the “No trespassing” yellow signs even if other people do it). When you see the exit sign “Salida Ciudad de Barcelona”, go up the escalator to find your driver.
- Seville Santa Justa: go straight and take the LAST escalator up to find your driver.
- Cruise terminals: your driver will be waiting for you at the arrival terminal.
Drivers will always hold a sign with the Costco logo on it.
- Waiting times: the driver will wait for up to 1 hour after your landing time.
DEPARTING FROM SPAIN
The driver will wait for you at your hotel according to the following:
- Flights: exactly 3H before departure time in Barcelona & Madrid, and 2H in Seville.
- Trains: 1H before departure time.
- Cruises: exactly 3H before departure time.
There are only 15 minutes of courtesy waiting time in the departure transfers.
Please, note that we do not provide the driver's phone number.