Thank you for contacting 3els, your ground support team in Spain.
Please, note that your booking has been confirmed as specified by Costco so there is no need to reconfirm the services.
Here you have the complete details about your tour:
GAUDÍ AFTERNOON TOUR 4H
Gaudí is, undoubtedly, one of the worldwide geniuses of architecture. He gave Barcelona a special and unique character with his Modernist style and unlimited imagination, no wonder why the city is one of the top tourist destinations in the world! In this tour, we will visit some of Gaudí's masterpieces: Sagrada Familia & Park Güell. They have become a must for any visitor; nobody wants to leave Barcelona without visiting them! As these Gaudí’s UNESCO World Heritage Sites are some of the modernist jewels in the crown, they receive hundreds of visitors every day, specially in the mornings. That is why we recommend you join us in this private afternoon skip-the-lines tour. It will always be a little less crowded which will allow you to make the most of your visit. Discover the secrets of these Gaudí’s monuments at the hand of one of our specialized guides. You will discover not only what is obvious at first glance, but also those details and anecdotes that only an expert guide could know.
- Tour duration: 4 hours including transfers
- Time: 3PM-7PM
- Tour inclusions: guide in English, car & driver, radio-guides, skip-the-line admission to Sagrada Familia & Park Güell.
TAPAS EVENING WALKING TOUR 3H
This tour will take you through the narrow and labyrinthine streets of the Barcelona Old Quarter and will lead you to discover some of the most beautiful corners of the city. Rambling past the Cathedral, the Church of Santa Maria del Mar or the old Jewish quarter, this route will allow you to taste some of the typical Catalan recipes like a true local and also discover some hidden secrets… A hand-picked selection of tapas & drinks and much more awaits you in this delicious tour led by one of our expert guides, who will let you know all the details about the old town corners & the tasteful tapas you will enjoy!
- Tour duration: 3 hours including transfers
- Time: from 6PM-9PM
- Tour inclusions: guide in English, taxis from/to hotel, selection of tapas & drinks in 2 restaurants in the Barcelona Old Quarter.
MONTSERRAT AFTERNOON TOUR 5H
The mountain of Montserrat and "La Moreneta", the Virgin patron saint of Catalonia, are undeniable symbols of our land. The beautiful mountain silhouette is seen from menu spots in Catalonia and it is a beloved place for the Catalans. The sanctuary of the Virgin Mary of Montserrat, has its historical origins in the hermitage of Santa Maria. In 1025, Oliba, Abbot of Ripoll and Bishop of Vic, founded a new monastery at the hermitage of Santa Maria de Montserrat. The little monastery soon began to receive pilgrims and visitors who contributed to the spread of stories of miracles and wonders performed by the Virgin.
On this tour, you’ll discover the impressive basilica, the throne of the Virgin and be able to enjoy the performance of the boy’s choir (subject to their calendar). You will also taste some local delights! Afternoons are the best time of the day to visit this impressive site, it will be less crowded and you will enjoy the magical atmosphere as the sun goes down…
- Tour duration: 5 hours including transfers (about 1H drive each way)
- Time: 4PM-9PM
- Tour inclusions: guide in English, car & driver, admission for Montserrat Basilica and Boy’s choir performance (subject to their calendar) & local product tasting.
PENEDÈS WINE TOUR 6H
Penedès has more than 2.700 years of history as a wine-growing region. It is a privileged land to cultivate vineyards due to the sun and the Mediterranean Sea. There are more than 6000 people involved in the grape growing and wine making industries and about 300 wineries in the area. The Xarel.lo is the flagship grape of the DO Penedès but there are many other types of grapes which are also grown here and give the region a wide range of still & sparkling wines to taste and enjoy!
Fortunately, as we do at 3els, more and more companies and people are joining eco-management and sustainable consumption. Catalonia already has several wineries with organic production and it is a pleasure for us to invite you to discover one of them at the hand of an expert who will show the differences in production, grape varieties, the character of each of the wines and many other details. Enjoy this tour which will include a guided visit around the winery, a tasting of some of their best wines and a delicious brunch based on local produce!
- Tour duration: 6 hours including transfers (about 1H drive each way)
- Time: 9:30AM-3:30PM
- Tour inclusions: car & driver, guided visit to an organic wine cellar, wine tasting & brunch. This tour does not include a guide from Barcelona as the visit will be guided by the wine cellar staff.
GIRONA & DALÍ MUSEUM TOUR 9H
Girona is a very charming city, it has even been the scene of "Game of Thrones" on several occasions. It has one of the most beautiful old towns in Catalonia: its walls, its Jewish quarter, its Gothic cathedral... It is also one of the most internationally recognized gastronomic enclaves since here is the famous restaurant, twice named as the best in the world, El Celler de Can Roca with 3 Michelin stars. We can also find the bridge of the Old Fishmongers by Gustave Eiffel. It is definitely worth wandering around and getting lost in this city to discover all its corners!
We will combine Girona with a visit to Dalí Museum in Figueres. To understand Salvador Dalí is to understand his world. A world full of symbolism, magic and surrealism, into which we will step to get a rather singular view of the painter. We will discover where he drew his inspiration and uncover the genuine artist through his museum with the aim to delve deeper into one of the most important artists of the 20th century.
- Tour duration: 9 hours including transfers (about 1,5H drive each way)
- Time: 9:30AM-6:30PM (Not available on Mondays)
- Tour inclusions: guide in English from Barcelona, car & driver, admission for Cathedral & St Feliu Basilica in Girona + Dalí Museum in Figueres. Lunch NOT included.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Meeting point: your guide/driver will be waiting for you at the lobby of your hotel at the scheduled time. Please, let the reception know that you are waiting for your guide/driver.
- Punctuality: please, note that visits are booked according to the set schedule and that some visits will not be possible if they are out of that time frame. We kindly ask you to be ready 5 minutes earlier so you can do the tour as planned. 3els will not be able to extend the service and will not be responsible for any inconvenience or extra costs caused by the passenger delayed pickup.
Changes & Cancellations
Only date changes are permitted and they will always depend on availability. Any other changes to the schedules or visits are not allowed. In the event that the requested date change is not possible, and you are unable to keep the original booking, it will be treated as the Costco cancellation policy.
In case you want to cancel your tour, please contact Costco directly so they can take note and forward us the corresponding information.
In case you can not find your guide/driver at the scheduled pickup time & place, contact us at +34 931224929. Please, note that this phone number should only be used in case it is the time of your pickup and you can not find your guide/driver. This line is available from Monday to Sunday from 9am to 6:30pm (Spanish time). For any other issues, send us a message at email@example.com and will answer you as soon as possible.
Please, note that we do not provide the driver or guides' phone number.